Transportable Shade Sheds is currently seeking a highly competent Receptionist to be the face of the business. The role will require the right applicant to proactively manage the reception area, greeting clients and suppliers, directing calls to appropriate departments in a professional and timely manner, whilst tending to other administrative duties such as:
- Maintain site entry/exit protocols by following procedures, monitoring sign in books and assigning escorts.
- Maintain the flow of correspondence between clients and sales team.
- Provide sales support, including revisions, approvals and sending of invoices.
- Perform daily receipt reconciliation.
- Perform other clerical reception duties such as filing, photocopying, collating and administrative support.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meticulously screen all telephone calls and emails.
- Follow up on customer enquiries and requests.
- Reporting on lead source for marketing.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a busy front office reception position.
- Provided administrative support to a wide range of operational areas.
- Previous exposure to a busy sales and manufacturing environment
- You must be highly competent in MS Office Suite and experience with CRM software’s (Pipedrive, Xero, Quotient preferable).
- Confident managing a busy switch and maintaining multiples lines at one time while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- We are looking for a mature professional who is resilient to change and high-pressure situations, you will be dynamic, flexible and act with a sense of urgency.